The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This shop is in among the the outlet stores and carries both FW and marine livestock - the marine stuff includes invertebrates. As the name implies, if some of your pets have feathers you can get supplies for them also! I managed to misplace their business card so I cannot give you their hours and phone number, but they do have a website.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Could you give me their website address?

I am originally from the Ft. Payne area, but now reside in a small town North of Opelika. However, I do make several trips home to see my family and will occasionally go shopping in Boaz when I can.

Thanks
Amanda

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went by their address and they are no longer in business at the outlet stores - another shopkeeper was kind enough to direct me to another pet store in Boaz, near the firehouse (I think).

Long story short, the new shop is Scales N Tails, 201 N. Main St., Boaz, AL 35957. Phone is (256) 593-FISH (3474)

The young lady in the shop told me they had purchased Feathers And Fins from the previous owner and moved to the new location - they had no business cards today. When I inquired about a website, I was told it was being worked on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.