Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I have only been a purchaser on this site and have gotten some very good specimens last year. Since then my tank has flourished and I have to prune my tank regularly. Yesterday, did a huge pruning and took out a bunch of blyxa. Some rooted and many others, stem cutttings. Good quality plants. No algae. No snails whatsoever.
I am not here to make money, as this hobby has been very rewarding for me by itself.
How about 50cents a cutting + $6 for priority shipping (I will eat the Paypal fee)?

So for eg 10 cuttings you will only pay $11. SO the more you buy, the cheaper it becomes. If you live in a really hot area, consider the chance, that they might be in a bad shape, by the time they get to you. I cant take any guarantees etc, as I dont do this for a living. I just want ppl who are looking for this amazing plant to get this without paying huge sums.

I only have about 50 cuttings right now. First come, first serve.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response everyone!
All spoken for right now... I think? I only have a rough count.
If I have anymore left or somebody doesnt come thru with the payment. I will post right back.
Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe one or two more sets of 10 available for whoever is interested.
Will ship tomorrow evening after confirmation of payment via paypal.
I am happy to accept trades too... I should have posted that in my original post. I am looking for something striking as a center piece - preferable reddish. Also interested in Giant Vals or nice anubias, if anyone has them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All spoken for at this point.
Thanks for looking everyone.

Any tips for shipping the plants safely with USPS priority?
Should I take my own box or buy theirs?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
you can order priority boxes from usps for free. but they usually take about 2 weeks to get there in my experience. so for now your own box will probably suffice.
you want your plants to arrive as quickly as possible. shipping tommorrow night really isnt the best time to ship. that means that they might get hung up in the post office on sunday. shipping is best on mondays and tuesdays.
if you dont mind i would prefer you to ship mine out on monday

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you can order priority boxes from usps for free. but they usually take about 2 weeks to get there in my experience. so for now your own box will probably suffice.
you want your plants to arrive as quickly as possible. shipping tommorrow night really isnt the best time to ship. that means that they might get hung up in the post office on sunday. shipping is best on mondays and tuesdays.
if you dont mind i would prefer you to ship mine out on monday
Thanks!
I can definitely ship out on Monday for you.
I was thinking about the USPS flat rate boxes.
I have thrown away so many good plants over the last year, cause I just did not want the hassle inherent. But at the same time, the guilt has been building up.
If I dont have any major issues from this sale, I would love to do this more regularly. I have some other 'fun' plants, that I would love to share with other folks on this forum.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
do it. flat rate boxes cost absolutely nothing and will always be on hand.
sell your clippings. it'll help support your hobby, make it better for fellow hobbiests, and you should also donate to your forum when you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.