The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone share recent experiences with orders and support for BlueFish lighting controllers?

I placed an order for one (and had my CC charged) on the 7th -- 2 weeks ago -- and haven't heard anything since. The order status still says "Processing". I tried to send an email this morning to ask for an update but it bounced on a failed relay at their mail server. The link to their support forum is broken as are 2/3 of their US retailer links. The 3rd retailer does list their controller but says it's unavailable. Not a great experience so far.

I can't figure out a way to contact the company to ask what's up so I'm posting here in the hope that someone may know how to do that or what's going on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,741 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, that's the site I ordered from. If you follow the links on those pages (e.g. the link on the support page to the support forum) you'll find they don't work. I was also unable to email them per the address on the site.

I was expecting it to take about 2-3 weeks to get here from the order date based on that message + estimated shipping time. Since it's been 2 weeks without any update / notice of shipping I wanted to find out what's going on, thus this thread.

In any case, I was able to get in touch with the owner (Spencer) on the nano-reef.com site and am now waiting to find out what the status looks like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts