The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a shipment of female blue rams to go with the males that I had found locally and I must say that I am really pleased with the quality of the fish I received. I have to say that I had my doubts ordering fish from a breeder without being able to see the stock myself before purchase, but after receiving this shipment all my doubts have gone away. Not only was the service prompt and fish great quality, but the man was generous enough to send me an extra pair as a bonus, a really awesome surprise after opening the box. Given all this I must say that I am really happy with the services provided by this breeder. Anyway, sorry for ranting. I was just so excited that I needed an outlet. I think it's time to start buying more tanks lol. If anybody can't find female rams locally and wants to get them. pm me and I will be more than happy to let you know where I got mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.