The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting worried that one of my male Blue Rams has not been eating the past couple of days. To my surprise, I saw eggs underneath the territory he is guarding.

The female doesn't seem to guard eggs, she is constantly going out and doing her own thing. Eggs have tine dots in them. Does that mean he's fertile?

I was still waiting for a pairing, spawning this soon put me off guard.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Way to go. Are you going to leave them in the same tank or move them or what? There is a good chance the first time, possibly the first few times, they will not make it. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Way to go. Are you going to leave them in the same tank or move them or what? There is a good chance the first time, possibly the first few times, they will not make it. Good luck to you.
I'm not sure yet. I have 2 males and a female. I'm thinking of getting another female or removing the one female though. I don't like the random sizing each other up in the middle to go back to their rocks int he corner, but no damage has been done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.