The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These are the best photos I've been able to grab so far from her shrimp. Few have slight dotting on the tails it looks like. SS informed me of what the orange ones we saw were, so will keep an eye out for them if we see them come out.The pictures really don't do them justice. They're quite like an actual blue pearl.

I'll try to get some quality photos with the DSLR later.

·
Registered
907 Posts
my blue pearls were a faint blue also... people said they looked like snow balls....... I sold them off on the forums when I realize I wasn't getting the color I wanted. good luck.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pics really don't do them justice. Those were taken not long after being added to the tank and still stressed. The ones I'm guessing are female are notably bluer than what I'm guessing are males. I'm waiting a few more days for them to get fully used to the tank and I'll take some more pics then. Lyric had some sort of brown white Fuzz algae growing. In 2 days time they've nearly coached it out of the tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.