The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to share some pics of my new Blue Golden Eye Tiger Shrimp that breed true blue, and the golden eyes are very rare here in Japan and expensive. I got these from a breeder in Germany. I got 12 of them.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Wow! Even better pics! Gabe: Are you housing them in their own tank? Or do they have roomates?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh my goodness! I must have some! Those are awsome!!!

BTW: where are you in Japan? Anywhere near Iwakuni?

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live about 3-4 hrs away from Iwakuni. I used to go there when I was in the service. I live in the Fukuoka prefecture.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cool man, I was stationed at the base for three years! Good for you that you don't have to move. ha ha

I have never been to Fukuoka to my knowledge unless I was lost, which happened alot...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Maybe it's just the PC here at work, but the picture's aren't there anymore...

Tommy

·
Registered
253 Posts
These shrimp have got to be some of the coolest looking shrimp I've seen so far. Keep us posted when they breed for you. Hopefully the babies will be just as blue as the parents.

·
Registered
135 Posts
yeah gabe, they're quite similar to mine....:)))
how much you payed them?10-15 euros?(approx 20 dollars)

here in europe we call them only "Blue tiger shrimps", and in many case the offspring is blue and not blue because the blue color is not fixed at 100%. I hope that your offspring will be all blue...

In wich water they are?i think they have to live in a water similar to red crystal if you want them to reproduce...

those are mine:(the're the same no??)

ciao

·
Registered
177 Posts
awesome shrimp thx for sharing the pics.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts