The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was grabing a snail out of my shrimp tank to feed a puffer, and scared a shrimp by accident. I noticed that there appeared to be yellow lumps on the outside of the shrimp, which caused me to panic. Below is the best picture I could get before it hid somewhere. It kind of looks like an egg but they appeared as lumps on the outside of the shrimp. What is going on here?
Plant Terrestrial plant Grass Insect Amphibian

·
Registered
351 Posts
Those are eggs. I've had females drop some of their first few batches of eggs all over, like they haven't learned to keep them in place yet...

Reactions: wowyahoo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are eggs. I've had females drop some of their first few batches of eggs all over, like they haven't learned to keep them in place yet...
Oh that's good, as I was worried it may be some sort of disease, can't see through these guys, so it was a bit alarming. I didn't know that they could come out like that. Hopefully she puts them back in. Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.