The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blonde ‘Guy’ Joke​

It’s not too often that you hear a joke about blonde guys…

Two blonde guys were working for the city works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one guy digging a hole, the other guy filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn’t understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, “I’m impressed by the effort you two are putting into your work, but I don’t get it – why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?”
The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, “Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we’re normally a three-man team. But today the guy who plants the trees called in sick.”

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Oh, dear. The shoe's on the other foot so to speak :icon_lol: !

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Thats just great, i will have to pass this one on to my coworkers. We deal with public-works types so this really fits.

·
Registered
705 Posts
im a blonde guy :( that was pretty funny never the less.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I find them offending even though I am not blonde, but I respect your view of trying to get some people laugh. I laughed... Just shows how this world is full of stereotypes. Including myself.

But then there are people like me, who ruin everything. Well I don't think I did but you know. I tell jokes like this, but azn jokes, because I am Japanese, but I dunno! Maybe I'm just still too young.

But maybe I'm just taking this too seriously and we should just have a good laugh.

I still respect you all!

I'll shut up now.

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
I don't get it......DC
Are you a blonde ???:D

There were three workers on the 10th story of a new building, an Mexican, a German and a blonde guy.

They stopped for lunch and the Mexican opened his lunch box and screamed "Buritos ???!!! If I get buritos one more time for lunch I'm going to jump from this building and kill myseld".

The German opens his lunch box and screams "Sauerkraut ???!!! If I get sauerkraut one more time for lunch, I'll jump from this building and kill myself.

The blonde guy opens his lunchbox and screams "Balogna???!!! If I get balogna one more time for lunch, I'll jump from this building and kill myself"

The next day, at lunch time, sure enough, the Mexican gets a burito and jumps to his death, the German smells his sauerkraut and jumps to his death, the blonde sees his balogna and jumps to his death.

Since they were all friends, they had a common memorial at which the wives of the departed sat together weeping. The mexicans wife cried "If only I had known he didn't like buritos. The germans wife lamented the same sentiment about her husband and sauerkraut. They truned to the blondes wife who said "Don't look at me, he made his own lunch"

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...."Don't look at me, he made his own lunch":hihi:

·
Registered
705 Posts
i laughed not going to lie:hihi: just wanted to add many of these jokes are really easy to just change the subjects ie. colour of hair race add a famous persons name ie. these jokes could be about any one it just so happens the person who told these jokes decided to add blonde rather than brown or spanish rather than indian or jessica simpson ect.

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
He thought that he was going to start flight school. But, he wasn't told the bring his parachute.
That doesn't make sense, I've never known a pilot to make their own lunch. And why would they want to jump out of a pefectly good airplane?......DC

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He was blonde.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Good question :D. I definitely suspect he's having us on.

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Just trying to keep the humor going, I do not know any blonde jokes. Well that is not entirely true, I know 2 now. Who is Abbott or Costello?.......DC

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts