The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black Friday Special - Scaping Stones - $1 Per Pound Shipped - $20 minimum. Let me know what style scape you are trying to create and I will do my best to accommodate. Sorry, no WYSIWYG at this price. Paypal must be received by 12pm CST on Sat, Nov. 28 for the dollar per pound deal.

These stones are collected from Northern MN. They have passed the vinegar test with flying colors and my tests have concluded that they do not significantly effect ph. They are dark blue/black underwater. Some rocks shatter into great pieces and others break into sheets.

This 5.5 gallon scape is not for sale- just an example of what you can create. 13 pounds

·
Registered
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm looking for 1 extra large rock to be my main mountain and a couple other large rocks to compliment the extra large rock and several medium and smaller size rocks...I'm not sure how much it would weigh but I'm guessing I would probably need about ~50+ lbs...unfortunately I won't be able to pay you for another 2-3 weeks...will the $1/lbs still apply then???

I have a few larger pieces but not too many left. How many large ones are you looking for?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
on average how many pounds is one rock. Just trying to get a estimate on how many rocks id need.
They range from 5 pounds each to very small. I have no idea what the average is. My guess would be 2-3 pounds per gallon would give you plenty of scaping options.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.