The Planted Tank Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I talked to a PetSmart Mgr tonight. For those with cats, they actually ran out of Tidy Cat litter last year for the BF sale. They upped the order but the smart people will still be there in the am. Chances are they will run out again.

As for the Fuval 306, they only have 5-6 in most stores, don't dilly dally if you want one.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I talked to a PetSmart Mgr tonight. For those with cats, they actually ran out of Tidy Cat litter last year for the BF sale. They upped the order but the smart car people will still be there in the am. Chances are they will run out again.

As for the Fuval 306, they only have 5-6 in most stores, don't dilly dally if you want one.
What are "smart car people"? Are they similar to the "Prius people" around here? :p

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was about to buy stuff and noticed the change in prices at Petco.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
If they're 40% off for $100 tanks? About $60.
About? ;)

I try not to buy fish stuff at Petco/Petsmart in general, and I won't likely participate in BF. Time tends to be tighter than money at our house, and I hear my son and my dog are offering a 2 for 1 coupon for Friday morning play time, so that's what I'll likely do. ;)

There is an ACE coupon for 50% off any regular product up to 30 bucks, which I'll probably use, but that's for Saturday. I also promised myself to buy an XBox game, simply because I bought one of those things last BF and have used it maybe a dozen times since then.

* Not trying to sound elitist or anything. I've done BFs before, and it can be fun in a weird way. I'm just not getting up at 3am to buy shirts two dollars off.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
uh-oh, the 4 Koralias I bought for $21 dollars this morning are now priced $33. I'm glad I did the order over the phone & had it charged right then & there...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow! The Fluval 306 is now $119. I ordered it for $85 with free shipping earlier today before they changed the price. I hope they honor it, because that'd be one hell of a deal. :)
I'm sure they will. The 305 is $80 at Petsmart right now. I accidentally ordered one of those before ordering the 306. :(:(

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'm sure they will. The 305 is $80 at Petsmart right now. I accidentally ordered one of those before ordering the 306. :(:(
I totally get wanting the 306, but don't beat yourself up. The 305 is a decent filter. :) It's about $90 on Amazon, so you still got a better deal that the "go-to" for bargain pricing. :)

21 - 40 of 56 Posts