The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I tried to get the Fluval 206 - but it won't let me add it (or any of the others) to my cart. Maybe sold out already?

**Nevermind. I tried in a different browser (Chrome) - and it worked fine. Weird.**

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I just bought four koralia nano 425s at petco.com for only $21.00 each & free shipping. I wasn't budgeting for them this paycheck, but I had to have them & saved a bundle!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi guys! as some of you may know, our recently renovated website just launched this week! We'll be having sales on top of our already low prices this Friday! Stay tuned!

www.aquadesigninnovations.com

You can now purchase items through the online shop! We love chatting with you guys through PMs, but this will make it easier on us to take in orders. You can still PM us for any questions + orders if you really want to :icon_wink

We are still working on improving the site, give us some feedback of what you'd like to see or what we should fix!

Thank you all for the awesome support! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
ADI

·
Registered
168 Posts
Bigalspets got some good sales going on now. Some off the top of my head.

Koralia 240 = $17.99
Koralia 425 = $21.99
Eheim jager 50W = 13.99
100W/150W = 17.99
200W/250W/300W = 19.99

Petmountain offers free shipping at $25 with code BLACK25, normally at $75.

·
Registered
733 Posts
went into a petco store to try and pick up a 40g Brooklyn Metal Stand for my 12g Long, but they wouldn't honor the online price, so i went home and ordered it online, $49 shipped. (normally $99) (free shipping)

on wednesday i had marine depot price match big al's on an eheim 2213, went over to marine depot's will call door and picked it up for $68.41 out the door. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think maybe that was an error? Not sure but every time I've been on their website yesterday and today they've been advertising 20-50% off, not 50% off everything.
It was definitely an error, I noticed at 4:45 a.m. This morning and it was fixed by 9 a.m. I was gonna order more too :icon_cry:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I see with the Plant10 coupon code advertised with our banner ad combined with the sale you can pick up an Eheim 2217 from Big Al's for $110 right now, great deal!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts