The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I love your tanks but can't even keep track! What's the one in back, next to the Rockit with the little Wavepoint LED spotlight?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love your tanks but can't even keep track! What's the one in back, next to the Rockit with the little Wavepoint LED spotlight?
It's my 4.12 gallon rimless. They are both AquaTop high clarity tanks and they are both have silicone work that is cleaner than the ADA 60P that I just received. I agree with somewhatshocked, been dabbling with ADA/GLA/Mr. Aqua over the years but these AquaTop tanks are stunning! From the packaging to the final presentation, these new tanks are tops with me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's my 4.12 gallon rimless. They are both AquaTop high clarity tanks and they are both have silicone work that is cleaner than the ADA 60P that I just received. I agree with somewhatshocked, been dabbling with ADA/GLA/Mr. Aqua over the years but these AquaTop tanks are stunning! From the packaging to the final presentation, these new tanks are tops with me.
Love to hear this about an American company (although the tanks are made outside of the country). Just means cheaper, high-quality tanks for us. Been eyeing the 7g cube and I might have to pull the trigger after hearing about the silicone work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts