The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I'm the president of the college Bio. Club. One thing that was brought up at yeaterdays club meeting was that the school wants all the clubs to have a section of woods for this years haunted walk.

I would like to make it a bio theme but can't really think of anything...therefore, I thought this would be a place to start.

The Rules:

It has to be "G" rated no blood, guts, chainsaws, etc. Which I think ruins the whole point of a "haunted walk". The only thing I came up with was caged testing animals escaped and are now around them in the shadows. But I don't believe that's "G". lol I LOVE Halloween so it's hard for me to get the blood and gore out of my mind. :p

I believe there is power ran out (well the boxes are out there from about 15 years ago when the last actual Haunted Woods was out there) there so we do have options for CD players, fog machines, strobe/black lights, etc.

Ideas...?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most of fear is the not knowing. Creepy sounds like rustling, owls, etc.. in the dark is always good. A few ghosts hanging from trees would be good.
That's what I tought. I told them that all we would have to do it put empty animal cages out there with no people and a CD player going with a fogger and a strob. lol

Where's the biology theme though Mistergreen?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Have you seen the movie SwampThing?

Biology lab accidents leading to horrible mutations is the groundwork for many a good horror movie... not to mention Batman villian :)
The comics were better, he was a batman villain (sort of) and beat him bad.

More on topic though, I say go with a bio theme with creepy animals and I really agree with the noises making a big difference. see if you can get a spot with a lot of trees and drop some spiders out of them, make a gator jump out of a bush at them, but none of that fake crap it's only scary if someone gets hurt:icon_twis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.