The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***********ALL GONE *********

I have the following lots available for $5 shipped per lot:

1 - 4 lots of wisteria (hygrophilia difformis). This has been grown suspended in the tank with large root structures that have not been in the substrate. Large mother sized pieces available. At least two plants with roots per lot.

2 - GONE 1 lot of hydrocotyle leucocephala. 6-8 stems

3 - GONE 3 lots of dwarf hairgrass (eleocharis acicularis). This stuff has been getting 5 or 6 inches tall in my CO2 injected tank. Each lot has maybe twice as many pieces as you get in one of those commercial pots, and no bothersome wool to pull the roots out of!

4 - STILL AVAILABLE 1 lot of limnophila repens. Just ~5 stems, but one of them has been floating for a while and each leaf node has new growth and roots = many plants.

5 - GONE 1 lot of myriophylum mattogrosense, ~ 6 stems.

6 - GONE 1 lot of cardamine lyrata, at least a dozen stems.

I am just trying to cover shipping costs, so if you want more than one lot, it is $5 for the first one and $3 per lot thereafter. Algae and snails may be included.

MAKE YOUR CLAIMS IN THIS THREAD. I will PM winners and get addresses that way. First come first served.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Highdesert: YOur message box is too full and not receiving what I want to send you. If you do not clear it in 24 hours, I will have to forfeit your place in line.

Shooter: If highdesert figures it out, you are too late for #3 DHG. I will PM within 24 hours.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Just quarantine the wisteria in a bucket and swoosh it around until you pick all the duckweed out. Duckweed floats so it is not too difficult. Do not miss any pieces though; one is enough to spawn a population which is why I have this problem to begin with...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts