The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is likely the largest lot of plants I'll have available for a long time. I just totally revamped my 75 gallon's midground and foreground and some other tanks need a trim as well. As always you can click on the name of the plant for a picture if it appears in blue. I only accept paypal payments (can accept credit cards) and shipping is an extra $5.00 to cover USPS Priority mail. Here's what is available:

- Echinodorus tenellus 'micro' - 10+ $7.00 / portion (3 portions available)
- Lilaeopsis sp. 'micro' - 4" x 4" mat $7.00 / portion (4 portions available) - This one stays short live E. parvulus and has narrower round leaves. It's also easy to grow.SOLD
- Cryptocoryne willisii - 10 plants $15.00 / portion (2 portions available) SOLD
- Anubias barteri var. nana 'eyes' - at least 8 leaves and 3"-4" of rhizome $7.00 / portion (7 available) SOLD
- Anubias barteri var. nana 'gold' - 8 leaves and 4" of rhizome $10.00 (1 available) SOLD
- Cryptocoryne lucens - $6.00 for what you see in the picture (about 8 plants) SOLD
- Lagenandra meeboldii 'pink' - $20.00 for what you see in the picture. (about 6" of rhizome and two budding leaves) SOLD
- Hygrophila sp. 'Pantanal Wavy' - $5.00 / 5 stems (1 available) SOLD
- Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' - $5.00 / 7 stems (2 available) SOLD
- Rotala hippuris - $5.00 / 6 stems (1 available) SOLD
- Rotala sp. 'colorata' - $5.00 / 8 stems (2 available) SOLD
- Rotala sp. 'pink' - $5.00 / 10 stems (3 available)
- Rotala sp. 'green' - $5.00 / 10 stems (2 available) SOLD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.