The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on removing a giant piece of driftwod from my tank, to clean it up (some BBA growing on it). There is a really nice, healthy mat of HC towards the top with no algae at all - it's pearling away as we speak.

If anyone is interested, you are welcome to come and get it! I'd like to trip it off this week if possible, and really I just need to keep a small piece since it grows like cray in my tank. I'd say I could supply a 5x5 inch square without too much trouble.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't worry, I'm gonna keep a little patch of it floating in a bowl for a couple of days while I rework the driftwood. I can grow a postage stamp sized patch into a huge blob in a few weeks!!

All the plants you gave me grow like crazy (the rotala is out of control, blyxa too) and the ones I bought are sucking bigtime. My tank is pretty crazy right now - the CO2 issues, and I can't keep it under about 82-85 degrees. More and more I'm heading for that planted discus tank!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.