The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I house a single betta by themselves in a 2.5g tank with live plants, how often would I need to do water changes?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Instead of starting a new topic every time you have a question about a betta, you can browse through this forum and find all your answers....or you can continue adding to either of the 3 or 4 topics you already started about keeping a betta.

http://www.bettafish.com/

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to upset you, if it's at all possible are you able to answer my question? I'm sorry, I won't do this again. If I have anymore questions I will post it on this thread.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
No bother at all. Just thought it would be easier for you to keep track of all the useful knowledge in one topic.

I change 100% of my water once a week on my bare bottom tanks and maybe 25% once a month on my heavily planted vases. If you are going to keep some plants in there, you can do a few 20% water changes a week or one big one once a week.

Being in sunny and warn Los Angeles, I keep my bettas at room temperature. I store a 5g jug of water under the sink and when it's time, I add prime dechlorinator and do a water change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts