The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a while since I’ve had a planted tank, I’ve been doing saltwater for the last 7 or so years. I’ve been wanting a betta tank and had a spare ADA 30W sitting around so I decided to set it up. I’ve got a AquaClear 20 HOB filter with an inTank media basket, small heater, an eBay led, and black flourite sand. I grabbed some new driftwood for the tank too. I plan on keeping it pretty low maintenance. I’ve got some Indian Almond Leaves coming in the mail tomorrow. Tomorrow I’m going to do a large water change and add the sand and leaves when they get in. I’m still searching for a betta, I’m really looking for a mustard gas HM betta.

As for plants I’ll prolly keep it simple with some java ferns and some moss. I might add some smooth river stone to the tank or some sort of rock.

Do you think they tank will be able to support any other fish/inverts with a betta or is it too small? I saw some pigmy corys at my lfs today that we’re super cute.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.