The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 gallon or smaller (even down to just 1 gallon tanks), rectangular or cube.

Never shopped around for nanos so I have no idea what options there are. I am actually preferring the rimless, all glass tanks with no built-in overflow sump filter, but I'm open to all suggestions.

Mention the tank name and average price I could expect to pay.
Whether local store purchase or online.

Starphire glass tanks are pretty nice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
ADA tanks are very nice I have a 5gal, 10gal and 17gal. I believe GLA has nano tanks too and you can get both online.

GLA 3.5 gallon is $40

My ADA tanks I bought used on Craigslist over the years so I cant quote pricing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I spent $40 on one of those up aqua white glass 5.5 gallons.

It's a nice tank. I paid too much because it was at my local store but it was impulsive and now it's my favorite tank. It's great quality despite being up aqua.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Aquatop makes a nice tank(if you can find a tank in stock in the size you want). If you like cubes and also like black silicone, Deep Blue rimless cubes are pretty hard to beat for the price. I haven't seen the Aquamaxx tanks that Marine Depot is selling in person, but they look nice for the price on their site. Innovative Marine is also selling tanks with just a black background (10,20gallon) and no built in sump.

Ultimately though, I think most would agree that the best bet for size choice and quality has got to be ADA. I have a 60P mist and love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.