The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the slow process of setting up a 112G jungle tank (more details: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/12-tank-journals/826569-slow-112g-jungle-tank-build-6.html). I'm planning on using Flourite Dark gravel (cause I've had good success with Flourite in the past and the Dark color is a nice brown I have yet to try). I will also be using a liberal amount of manzanita driftwood.

Originally I was thinking of also using about 20-30 lbs of Seriyu rocks but I'm not sure if this will be a good match color wise with the Flourite Dark gravel? Would Okho stone maybe be a better match? Anyone have done one or the other combination? Would love to see examples. Also open to other recommendations.

Thanks,
Harry

·
Registered
121 Posts
I put Flourite Dark with Dragonstone which is beige. It's a nice contrast. I prefer the Dark over the original reddish color. I have a tank with each, and the original looks good with cherry furniture in the room. Dark works better with brown and neutral decor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.