The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone ive been lurking here for a while and im trying to figure out what co2 system to go with.... i've seen alot, but i in all honesty know nothing about a pressurized system, and i dont wanna buy something that isnt going to work ya know? any feedback is welcome!

and if going and scavenging for parts is cheaper/better, let me know, but like i said ima newbie when it comes to pressurized setups... so ima need some help, or even a parts list.... Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for all of the wonderful sugestions, and im glad i was able to help someone else with questions by askin mine =] anway, ima go read that co2 article and then possibly make my decision
another thing, just bought some glass lilly pipes today, but idk if im kind of wondering if im going to far / overkill with my setup, currently working with a 10gal derimmed tank, right now trying the dsm with HC for a nano iwagumi, but the only filters i have on hand are a Ehiem 2234, a Fluval 204, and a HoB petco filter for 30gal setups... and a 150w MH and 2 24w T5 light, and a 65w 50/50 coralife light... i currently have diy yeast reactor with the 65wat on my 29gal with the 2234 ehiem... so i still have to buy my pressurized Co2 but idk if i can use my current equip on my lil 10gal...

so i guess my question is, how big should the Co2 tank be for my nano... and what style glass diffuser should i use

1 - 2 of 2 Posts