The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
None of my LFS have very much of a selection at all as far as live plants go. Where can I find/order all these wonderful plants online and at a decent price? What's the chances of them still being alive and healthy after shipping?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
None of my LFS have very much of a selection at all as far as live plants go. Where can I find/order all these wonderful plants online and at a decent price? What's the chances of them still being alive and healthy after shipping?
Right here on tpt. Members buy, sell, trade all kinds of stuff.

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree with the above ^^^^
jacobsaquarium has some pretty good plants, although they won't have everything you're looking for. He's not as cheap as some of the members on the forum sell their plants for but at least I don't have to worry about random plagues like hydra and whatnot when I order from him. I've ordered from him twice and haven't had any issues yet.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The forum members are the best bang for buck as most will be package trimmings deals.
In this you will get far more value and variety than 10 bucks a plant at say petsmart.
Yes you will have to wait for the clippings to grow but isn't that part of the experience of planted tank-Dom?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would still like to find a few online retailers who regularly have plants available.

I agree that I have had great success with buying from this forum, but it is always a waiting game , hoping to find what you want.

I also wonder if people have much success in the WTB forum, I have yet to find a single plant this way.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I have had good luck with bobstropicalplants
Hope I am not breaking forum rules by saying so.
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.