The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I decided to start a little shrimp breeding project and wanted to buy the few basic colors (red, blue, yellow, orange, green, black) we currently have our tanks cycling, so in the mean time we're trying to find vendors with some good, deeply colored stock. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Garden of Eder has some great shrimp. He occasionally posts sales on FB for his shrimp. Most of my current shrimp are from him.

Have heard good things about LRB Aquatics

There's also the For Sale section of this forum.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got an order of 55 Neo's from this seller:
Every one was alive and colors were great. Has a great selection and order was packed very well.

I also have had luck in the past with soshrimp.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've only personally used Aquatic Arts and KNS Aquatics for shrimp purchases. Both great experiences. Are you new to shrimp? If so just a heads up that mixing all the different color mutations of neo's together will eventually lead to the clear/brown wild type shrimp.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only personally used Aquatic Arts and KNS Aquatics for shrimp purchases. Both great experiences. Are you new to shrimp? If so just a heads up that mixing all the different color mutations of neo's together will eventually lead to the clear/brown wild type shrimp.
Yes I know. We have 6 tanks on a rack, with the ability to add 3 more if we want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts