The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking to purchase some 17mm lily pipes for my fluval 407. What are the best lily pipes sold on Amazon? Are Jardli ones fine? I've read from sources that all glass lily pipes are the same and that you're just paying for brand name (ADA), is this true?

I'm mainly looking on Amazon because of the free shipping, but will branch out to other companies/websites if there are free shipping and will arrive relatively quickly.

·
Registered
16g rimless cherry shrimp, 20g cube dwarf cichlid, 40g breeder nano community.
610 Posts
I was looking to purchase some 17mm lily pipes for my fluval 407. What are the best lily pipes sold on Amazon? Are Jardli ones fine?

I'm mainly looking on Amazon because of the free shipping, but will branch out to other companies/websites if there are free shipping and will arrive relatively quickly.
I have several Jardli glass pipes ordered through Amazon. I did put in an order early last month for a new set and the inlet pipe came broken. No issues getting a replacement set though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the FZONE with skimmers from Amazon! They are awesome! However I had Jardi, and they are awesome too lol. The biggest benefit with FZONE, is I can remove the bottom part of the inlet and clean it really good when needed. I couldn’t do that with my Jardi. I got a set of stainless from JARDI also and they are super nice but they aren’t glass obviously. Overall it depends on what you need. If the reviews are good and the price is right I would go with that!

·
Registered
60-P high tech, 45-P low tech
135 Posts
I love my Jardli pipes as well, I have them on two different tanks. I’m also waiting for Aquario to release their Neo Flow pipes in the US to try out as well (Modular, low profile, various outlet styles). I actually contacted them and they said they would likely be available end of next month in North America.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.