The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, so been doing a little researching and the only site that flat out said it has watermark capabilities was SmugMug. But only if you get the $150 a year subsricption.

I'm basically looking for image hosting, storage, editing, and watermark capabilities. I do not mind paying a small annual subscription but not $150.

Any suggestion?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, smugmug has what I want but in order to get watermarking capabilities, there is an annual fee of $150!

I guess I will just watermark them on a separate site then upload them on an image hosting site???

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
OK, so been doing a little researching and the only site that flat out said it has watermark capabilities was SmugMug. But only if you get the $150 a year subsricption.

I'm basically looking for image hosting, storage, editing, and watermark capabilities. I do not mind paying a small annual subscription but not $150.

Any suggestion?

Hi Titansfever83,

My primary hosting site is Snapfish which is a leftover of an old Xfinity (Comcast) / Snapfish agreement. A secondary hosting site I use is Google + Photos.

For editing photos and adding a watermark my primary choice is Photoscape (free software) and a more robust but more complicated alternate I use is GIMP (also free software). Where to get the watermark to insert? There are several watermark generators online as well as software to make a watermark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.