The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
You have a couple options. For a 10gal I would recommend a paintball setup that would last you probably a couple months. On amazon you have some cheaper choices, like the aquatek co2 paintball regulator. If you wanted something that is going to last, Greenleaf aquariums would definitely be the way to go.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
The Intense/Atomic V3 paintball regulator that CO2Art sells is supposed to great. You will need their adapters to work with paintball tanks in the US. I believe you can use this on regular co2 tanks without the adapters. I just got one a little while ago. I am hoping to get it up and running this week when/if my the rest of my stuff arrives. It used to be sold by Green Leaf Aquariums as well. I think they have a newer paintball reg that they now sell. Its pretty new so I don't think there are a lot of reviews but there is at least 1 thread here that was pretty positive. If you want a paintball setup, I don't think you would regret either choice. If you decide to go with a full size system, I would get comfy and scour the tons of posts on this topic. The choices are nearly endless. There are a couple members here that build and sell co2 regulators in the classifieds. Good luck and happy hunting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.