The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When doing a shrimp count, I noticed 4 of my rcs are berried! At this point what should I do? The temp is at 72-74, should I raise or? Not feed as much?

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Don't change a thing, is what I say!

Congrats!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
You may want to separate if they are cohabiting with fish, otherwise leave them be a prepare to be a shrimp grandma/pa. Congrats

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I agree. Don't do anything. The babies will be just fine. The hard part will be trying to find them. I can never find the little buggers. My wife always spots them but I tell her she is hallucinating. Lol. As long as they have places to hide they'll be just fine.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kk. The shrimps only cohabit with some mts. Very excited to spot the first new born although It will be hard for me to find them

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOO HOO! I just noticed some babies in the java moss, Man they are tiny that's for sure. I wish I could take a pic of them but my iphone camera sucks

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only had the shrimps for a little over a month :) glad to see babies popping out already

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you spot the baby?

Also just noticed another shrimp is berried :), her eggs are an olive green color? The ones on the other shrimp are yellow, This is also one of my largest shrimp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts