The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I cannot tell if these CRS are berried or not. They are yellow under the belly but I cannot see eggs and they are not fanning like my PFR always do when they are carrying.

I apologize in advance for even having to ask but this would be my first berried CRS if in fact they are!

Also, are the markings on the big one normal CRS markings? I couldn't find anything online that looked similar.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I just saw you are in Nashville. YAY! The last pic you posted could be a maybe. Sometimes when their shells are thick it's hard to see the eggs. Here's a pic that might help you a little. This is a newly berried female, the further along they are the lower those eggs start to hang so they are easier to see (and they fan them all the time)

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Ma'am I am in Nashville! I don't find many people here in Tn. in the dwarf shrimp hobby. Glad to finally find someone fairly local! We need to chat sometime for sure!

Thank you for the pic and what to look for with Crystals. That does help. I just got them about a month ago so maybe I'm expecting too much too soon! LoL!

Thanks Jaime

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.