The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 12 wild tigers about 3-4 weeks ago, told they were wild caught and imported about 3 weeks before I got them. 2 are berried and the wild ones have some neat colors. I have blue tinted, green, orange, black stripes, brown stripes, black eyes, dark brown eyes. This berried one looks almost chocolate brown with brown and white stripes. Interested to see what the babies turn out like.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
My female tigers look just like that! I got my stock from Macclellan, another member whom I can't remember, and the lfs. Each batch looked a bit different from the others. Tigers show a lot of color variation. Nice to see someone else with tigers like that. A lot of the ones I see don't even have good striping.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Wow she looks great! Almost like a light Chocolate color, I'm sure the camera doesn't do her proper justice though and she looks even better in person ;) my 1 SSS is like that, he clearly looks like hes been crossed with a golden in person with all the detail, but you could never tell from the pics.. The babies from her should definitely be interesting to see though. What color are the eggs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.