The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I joined this forum some time ago and had a measly 29g planted which soon turned into having a 75g discus biotope which is going wonderfully. Well now I bought a 3.5g ada mini s and need some help. So far I have done my hardscape and used only amazonia substrate(none of that bacter and all) and have some rotala wichi or something and just bought something that looks like cobomba but isnt and some other kind of rotala. I hope to thicken the entire rear of time with plants to surface and put hc for carpet in front. Using solar mini s so plenty of light but im stuck on co2.... I have looked at ada's setup and others but want you guys opinions. I don't have a huge budget but looking for a whole setup like ada has but with a 5lb bottle- if thats even possible. Any information on co2 systems/usage and fert dosing/water changes would be very appreciated. As I said I know how to plant them, not grow them. Thanks in advance

·
Are these real?
15,740 Posts
Any information on co2 systems/usage and fert dosing/water changes would be very appreciated. As I said I know how to plant them, not grow them. Thanks in advance
There is A LOT of information available on this website. I suggest you read some of it, either browse by forum, or use the excellent search button. Especially the Nano tanks section might come in handy, where lots of folks go through the same motions. Once you have a better grasp of the basics, ask some more specific questions. It is not feasible to present the entire CO2/fertilizer/water change knowledge base in a few words or even posts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.