The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of before and ei dosing. I just started yesterday and am excited about what results I may see!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Here you go!

Had a bad BBA break out and fought it for about a year, also got rid of a lot of plants to de-jungled my tank so I could see my fish. Will post a picture of what my tank currently looks like once my lights turn on for the day.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
As promised updated pictures of what my tank looks like now. The previous picture was taken right at my BBA outbreak, if you zoom in you can see I had some BBA on my driftwood. I just recently started EI dosing again and co2 injection about so months ago. The first picture is two mo this ago and the second and third pictures are from today. My crypts are so thick and lush it's crazy!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Well, you know, is like not dosing ferts vs dosing ferts... The result is expected. :) Then, you get into having CO2 versus enough CO2...that's the tricky part. And then you begin tweak your micros little versus a lot. And some plants just don't thrive regardless.

·
Plant Whisperer
2,550 Posts
I love seeing pictures like this. From bedraggled hurt plants to lush tanks. Nutrient deficiencies are no fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts