The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I just switch my 55g into a planted tank. I have a 10g planted tank runnin for over a year now and luvin it. So i said F it ill make my big tank into one 2 :). I have a bunch of plants comin this week cant wait ill update when i get. What you guys think of the wood?

tank specs

lights=120watt 1x6,500k 1x10,000k
No co2 for now goin to dose for a few weeks then i mite go co2 like 10g
substrate= 6-8in Flourite and small rock mix

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok guys got some plants today check them out

left side of tank

right side of tank i have moss for the wood but no fishin line to attached

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys heres a updated pic added some more plants and move things around. iam goin to order a co2 system this week, and Iwooter iam not goin to breed any fish. Should i keep the 10k light?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys i just got my 10pound tank today, i cut the under part of my tank so i can fit the tank in there, can that weakin the stand? The regulator will be here on tuedays. More pics to come on tue.

10# co2 tank

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guys got the regultors today installed them on my tank and my buds.
heres a pic of my tank

Pic of the milwaukee regulator and 10# tank, I have the psi on 20 should i leave it like that or bump it up?

Heres a pic of the ada knock off diffuser think its the 2000 check out the pic why does the co2 only comes out of 2 spots and not the hole disk. O and iam at 2 bpm.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Your tank just never stop improving!!!!:) The next thing you need is the fert! Your tank looks great! Good job.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thaxs guys, Is there anyway to fix the diffuser? it was never used just setting for 6months. Iam waitin for the moss to grow more so i can add to the other diftwood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts