The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some black bee shrimp (breed from my tank) for sale and all the one for sale are 3/4" ( about 3-4 months old)
and all the tonina (from my the other tank) are at least 3" long.

Thank you

HK black bee Shrimps (10+2) $30.00/ea
Tonina $3.00/ST

Shipping: All shipping will ship out on every tuesday. We use USPS Priority is $6.00 with packing (insulated box, breather bag), or express if preferred. Someone must be present at the time of delivery to receive the shrimps. In the rare event of DOA (DOA for express ONLY), a clear picture of the shrimps in our unopened bag must be emailed to us within 1 1/2 hours of arrival time.
Payment: We take paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
10(+2) means that the seller is charging the buyer for 10 shrimp but is including 2 additional shrimp in order to mitigate any deaths during shipping. It usually just means you get two free shrimp because unless something unusual happens then the shrimp will be ok.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
No they are not CBS, But CBS and CRS was came from these shrimps. The one in the picture is about 1" long and about 9 months, he also is a F4 from the wild caught bee shrimps.
I know this has been rumored and speculated for years. Do you have any direct references or way to cite this claim? ( I really hope you can... I want to know one way or another for sure!!)

People also call these "New Bee Shrimp" or "bumble bee shrimp" here in the USA. For anyone confused.

-Andrew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.