1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: it has been taken off my hands
thank you
Chase

this is for pick up only i will not ship anything, for personal reasons i am giving this away but i want it to go to someone that will share the same passion for planted tanks that i do and will complete this setup.
its a ten gallon aqueon kit with extras, i still have the stock light and hood for it i also have a marineland glass top, the light on it now is a t-rexx(brand) dual light meant for reptile heat lamps it has two 23 watt 6500k screw in cfls in it and does a nice job of reflecting the light into the tank. it is about 18 inches long so it will sit on the stock plastic hood and work well and still allow the functions on the hood, the filter is an aqueon 20(i think) or what ever their standard for ten gallons in the kit are, a 50 watt heater, thermometer with a suction cup, mag-float algea scraper, a small buhda(lol) ten gallon stand from petco with two small storage areas, a small peice of limestone(very unique with holes and a weird shape) small peice of driftwood attached to slate, i have a brand new unopened bag of eco-complete(20lb), two 5 gallon buckets and a siphon for water changes, zoomed light timer, and there is a brand spanking new hydor pico evo-mag 180 circulation pump that will arive at my door tomorrow afternoon that will go with it, the aquarium currently houses 3 red plattys, and about 14 ghost shrimp, and one random snail that snuck in on a plant. the plants are water wisteria, one i havent iddentified that i bought at petco just to see how it would do in my tank, and egeria densa(i THINK thats the proper name) all of this free to a good home that will take care of everything the way its supossed to be and will actually finish the juorney of it becoming a beautifly planted tank all you gotta do is pick it up and take all of it at once

thank you
Chase

1 - 1 of 1 Posts