The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this Mini M new from a member on this forum. It came with an Aquasky but I wanted to do a traditional ADA Mini M with the Solar Mini. So found one of those on this forum as well.

Took about 7 months playing with the stone layout until I had one I really felt strongly for. If you can take your time on this step, I think it will be the most rewarding thing you do. However I could have done it in less time but this was a back burner project.

Tank Breakdown: ADA Mini M, ADA Solar Mini Light (cfl), Eheim Ecco 2232, Hydor Inline Heater 200wt, ADA Pollen Glass Mini, DoAqua! Poppy inflow/outflow, ADA Powersand, ADA AS Reg & Powder, Grey Yin Stone (seryiou).

Pictures of stone work in final layout..

Dry Start with UG

Flooded after six weeks

Two weeks in

Four weeks in

Six weeks in

8 weeks in (3/21/14)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Beautiful layout and good choice of plants. You can tell the stones were very well thought out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man. As you know I loaned it out for display for the MAX show, hasn't quite recovered from the outing as of yet. Lost a bit of UG in the middle slope and does not want to fill in the bald spot. Just needs time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.