The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be spending week days in east Baltimore the next few weeks for an internship. Are there any fish-related sites of interest in the city?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll be spending week days in east Baltimore the next few weeks for an internship.
Congratulations! East Baltimore is a fabulous, funky, historic place to wander around in!

Are there any fish-related sites of interest in the city?
This is offered with tongue in cheek, but, also, in full earnest. One of the best meals I've ever had was at a classic a Baltimore seafood restaurant, Fridley's, in the Lexington Market. Having gone to high school in Fort Lauderdale, Florida back in the 1960s, I know and love good seafood. The best crab cake I've ever eaten was at Fridley's, and if I lived any closer, I'd get down there regularly. One tip, for a once in a lifetime treat, buy their top of the line Lump Crab Cake! It is a bit more than the "regular" one, but an incredible eating experience.

I look forward to hearing about your visit as it unfolds!

All the best,
Chris Noto

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Chris Noto,

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your sense of humor in suggesting a seafood place; unfortunately I'm allergic to crustacean shellfish and can't stand the taste of most fish. I'll definitely be visiting the aquarium when I get the chance and will post updates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.