I started a new regiment of EI dosing using some if my new ferts this weekend. Not really EI, my version of it based on a what I believe to be a high iron requirement of my plant selection. One of the by products of resetting the tank was that my Bacopa turned red. I don't know how I did it. I did dose my iron high the first day to .5 ppm and reduced the dosage to .25 ppm per day. After a few day it went back to being green. I also dosed phosphates the first day and ran out of my old stuff, I'm still waiting for some of my new ferts to come in. All my plants are turning red including my Hygrophila polysperma. My question is how did I get my Bacopa to go red, because I liked it and I want to do it again.