The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna start doing tissue culturing and I'm looking for baby food jars. 4 oz or 6 oz. If anyone has any that they wouldn't mind saving for me and shipping to me I'd be very interested. I'll cover shipping or if you want to trade for some rare/uncommon plants that's cool too. Looking for 20-25 of them. lmk!

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
I hear the banana and peas are especially yummy!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
The fruit is especially tasty, the meats, on the other hand are very bland.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm sure if you go down to your local recycle center they will gladly put some on the side for you. I did that once and returned in a week with at least 100 bottles waiting for me! I just needed 10 e

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^well technically if you always gave them veggies and meats they wouldnt know any better because they would never have tasted anything better.
fruits it is.... hopefully somebody will have these for me. itll be much easier to explain :hihi

·
Registered
866 Posts
you can try daycare centers and see if they have any available. As someone has said, I think it is better to get them locally(due to fragility and weight) or if you only need a few, get them from walmart. Sometimes, they also have coupons that may bring it down to 40-50 cents each. They ae made of glass and comes in several different sizes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts