The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im having to move earlier then i thought and need to make some money quick. im selling a praticly brand new Azoo reg and a inline bubble counter with check valve, both used for maybe 72 hours tops(they work great and my plants were pearling like a mother the first day i put it in). also a ada style glass diffuser. diffuser is still in the box and BRAND NEW.

90 obo
buyer pays shipping
3% paypal fee

my lose your gain

·
Registered
279 Posts
What model are the Azoo regulator, the bubble counter and the diffuser?

Do you want the buyer to pay the 3% paypal fee in addition to 90$ and the shipping?

thanks

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
If you don't use credit/debit card paypal and use the Personal tab after selecting Send Payment there will be no paypal fee.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What model are the Azoo regulator, the bubble counter and the diffuser?

Do you want the buyer to pay the 3% paypal fee in addition to 90$ and the shipping?

thanks
ill take pics of the reg idk what model it is off hand. i hooked it up to my tank for a couple days, and worked great kept a constant 2 bubbles per sec. the bubble counter is one from dr foster smith it retails for 30 and the difusser is a no name glass one. no cracks and is in perfect shap. still in the box.it would be 90 obo plus buyer paying shipping.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.