The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a picture on photobucket, and I have resized it to avatar size, but the forum keeps telling me it is too large. What am I doing wrong? I am copying the HTTP//. I have also tried copying the

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My kids HATE it when I pull the camera out! Try to get pictures in front of the Christmas tree every year!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All you kids need to sit still when your mom is taking pictures! It is how she preserves memories! She will Love you for it! LOL

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
All you kids need to sit still when your mom is taking pictures! It is how she preserves memories! She will Love you for it! LOL
Come to a family gathering with my family... 30 mins later the cameras will still be flashing.. after a few mins I just get up and leave... its stupid the cameras are top of the line and there is 5 of them taking pictures. There should be one good shot of me by then, if not oh well;)

-Andrew

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did a family picture a couple of yrs ago, and my daughter did not want to sit long enough to take the picture, so she glared at the camera. I went ahead and put the picture out for everyone to see, and I told her that when anyone asked about "her" in the photo, she was to tell them the reason the photo was so bad...

She has such a pretty smile now! LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.