The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had our club auction yesterday. I scored some java fern for $3 a huge bagful. I emptied out one of my tanks and was hoping someone would bring some rams or something similar. No such luck. Tons of angels and cichlids. Not a big fan of those. Then I saw some really cool Cory cats. The club's first lady ( the presidents wife) lol bought some Cory Ehrhardtis and has successfully bred them. She brought 2 bags with her. I managed to score one of them. I am now the proud owner of 4 new cories. Hopefully when they get old enough they start to breed for me. With my luck they'll all be females. Lol. There was one bag of 20 Cory pygmaeus. I wanted them badly but when the price got over $40 I bowed out. If you want to check out out website http://www.tropical-fish-club-of-erie-county.com/home/. Bierbower aquatics was there and he always brings some really cool plecos. If you watch aquabid at all I'm sure you'll see some offspring from lotsoffish because he was buying like crazy. Okay enough rambling. Anyone else keep Ehrhardtis. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.