The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, quick question. I thought I heard Eric say something at the at the April meeting about viewing the spring auction items on the CAS web site. Did I hear him wrong? I am needing some things, but may wait to bid on the stuff I need if it is going to be there. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Am working on a highlight list of what will be there. Will get it up on the net today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Okay, got a quick list up there for now... of course, we have about 3 times that already here (and being recorded and processed), and much more coming, and that doesn't even count the local donations yet!

We are even getting in 3 Koi that would retail for several hundred dollars each! And a big range of fish from local stores and shippments from national and international sources!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More Updated 4/12 10am.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I went into Premier and I think they are planning on donating some boxes of NOS and possibly some used stuff. Jake has my number so he will be getting a hold of me about how and when to pick up the stuff. Jake is trying to get the owner to donate a new RO unit as well. The co owner I talked to seemed pretty excited about getting rid of the old stock so we shall see.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I went into Premier and I think they are planning on donating some boxes of NOS and possibly some used stuff. Jake has my number so he will be getting a hold of me about how and when to pick up the stuff. Jake is trying to get the owner to donate a new RO unit as well. The co owner I talked to seemed pretty excited about getting rid of the old stock so we shall see.
Jubs, PM sent.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More Items Up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.