The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am looking to redo my room and my patio/garden. But came across a few snags in the road. First I will start with the room.

I share this room with my brother and he dont like anything and thats the main reason Im asking for help lol.

*Im looking for an Asian type feel yet I want it modern enough that its youthful.
*Cant paint the walls but I got 2 dressers, 2 stands, and 2 beds that are screaming "paint me". Would these pieces be the right way to draw color into the space?
*Im incorporating two tanks into the room and so I want this very flowy feel aswell.

The main issue I think is Color. What are the right colors to use. Now for the garden. Me and my mom share one thing, Plants. She has an emersed garden and I have a aquatic garden. But our backyard is so droopy because nothing fits together. I tried to think of something as far as a layout but I keep finding more plants lol.

We got a couple of trees that we cant cut down(yet ;) )and lots of flowers. We got gerraniums, petunias, marigolds, Asiactic Lily, Spider Plants, Aloe Plants, Purple Waffle Plants, Christmas Cactus's, and rose bushes. I want it serene so I can go out there to my *cough* future*cough* pond. We have so much stuff as well and I am looking for storage. I am a very visual person so if someone knows of a [free] interior/lanscape design software please let me know or if you are a designer or gardner please let me know cause I need help with this.

(Another hobby of mine as you can tell is design lol)

·
Registered
408 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.