The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
re-scaping and need to eliminate my java fern. most is standard variety but there is a little needle leaf and a couple of the trident. asst small plants, some attached to rocks. some larger leaf plants (big leaves but not many leaves) and some of those have daughter plantlets started.

-pick up only or meet somewhere close to me in Mt. Prospect, il

-first come first serve, cannot ensure ramshorn snail free

-will toss in a handful of water lettuce as well

-just send a PM

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man I wish you would ship too, I can't seem to ever get enough Java Fern, and I especially am interested in the trident! Either that, or that I lived closer to you ;)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, i just don't feel confident in my shipping abilities. and the cold weather here...

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but it is funny...i don't mind paying for plants, but i just can't justify charging for them!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Well shoot, I will teach you how to pack them so they arrive perfect. Then you will forever be confident in your shipping abilities! I would get some nice plants, you would get usefull info for a life time and I will send you shipping money. I've been shipping live plants and animals (aquatics and non aquatics) for over 15 years, so I'll teach you all the tricks.
:D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay Acro--fair enough!! you get it all!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thanks dprais1!

And Trail_Mix,
Once I get the trident growing, I will set you up with some trident daughter plantlets. Just send me a Pm.

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts