The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Down to my last two tanks - but they're chocked full of plants that need new homes. All packages include heat pack and styro container, and paypal is welcomed. As always, extras and/or freebies are included!

Pkg #1 - Medium assorted package

3 java ferns (average 5 leaves per plant - or one larger one), 2 limnophila aromatica, 1 crypt retrospiralis, 4 ludwigia broad leaf repens, 3 stems of cabomba, and 3 assorted crypt wendtii plants for $24 delivered via priority mail.

Pkg #2 - Large assorted package

1 large java fern ($15 value), 3 limnophila aromatica, 6 ludwigia broad leaf repens, 6 stems of cabomba, 1 anubia, and 3 assorted crypt wendtii plants for $36 delivered via priority mail.

#3 - Java Ferns – a la carte…

Here are the pics of the plants that are left - go to this link, then scroll down the left side and you'll find 17 subfolders for the java ferns and such:
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z245/gametrailgirl/Aquarium plants/

There's a plastic ruler on the wall of the aquarium, but it's not very accurate due to the distance between the plant and the ruler, so I measured the plants (pretty darn accurate) and each has the measurements in the title once you open a subfolder. Got any questions, just PM me. Hope you enjoy the fruits of my time consuming project!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT... Time to get these last two tanks emptied and out of here. Need to get REALLY serious about getting this house and yard ready to put on the market and hopefully sell! :proud:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have one more medium and large package. Crypts are all gone (except for the few in each of the packages). There's also a nice sized Red Rubin in a pot (would ship without the pot). Pics are available at the link posted in the OP. Red Rubin is $22 delivered (includes shipping and heat pack, as well as a styro cooler).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ghotifish - your package went out today.

Snoop - got your PM and answered. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Still lots of plants for anyone else!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TY, TY :icon_mrgr I try to be generous and include freebies and get the plants to others the way I would want them coming to me!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EDITED FOR MODIFIED PACKAGES:

Pkg #1 - Medium assorted package

3 java ferns (average 5 leaves per plant - or one larger one), 2 limnophila aromatica, 4 ludwigia broad leaf repens, 5 stems of cabomba, and 3 assorted crypt wendtii plants for $24 delivered via priority mail.

Pkg #2 - Large assorted package

4 java ferns (average 5 leaves per plant - or one larger one), 3 limnophila aromatica, 6 ludwigia broad leaf repens, 7 stems of cabomba, and 3 assorted crypt wendtii plants for $36 delivered via priority mail.

#3 – Red Rubin potted plant

Nice potted healthy Rubin Sword shipped without the pot for $20 delivered via priority mail. If you want the pot, it’s free, but the shipping will be higher so I’ll have to charge a little extra.

#4 Anubia on a cave thing

Anybody up for an anubia on a cave like ornament? $23 delivered, or I'll add a nice java fern on top of it for $33 delivered (includes priority mail and heat pack/styro cooler). My plecos LOVE this cave like thing (open on both sides, but offset). There's ALWAYS some pleco stuck to the underside of it!

#5 - Java Ferns – a la carte…

There are several nice java’s available, so here’s the link for that thread – pics included (package deal also avail). http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/s...rns-galore-shipping-available.html#post939912

Got any questions, just PM me. I want my beautiful, healthy plants in someone else’s tanks! If I run out of anything that’s listed, I’ll let you know and give you an optional plant/s after I let you know. Pics for some of the assorted plants (packages 1 & 2) here: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z245/gametrailgirl/Aquarium plants/ Thanks for considering giving my plants a new home so I can finish off my tanks and get on to selling this darned house!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update on the java ferns (a la carte): E is gone, F & G are pending payment at this time.

Next assorted plant package out gets a nice starter of java moss!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.