The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hydropsponge filters are considered by many to be the best built sponge filter around, and able to rival just about any type of filter. I have the following, brand new still in the boxes, never used, never opened:

Hydro-sponge 11, for up to 20 gallons

Hydro-sponge IV up to 80 gallons

Hydro-sponge V Pro up to 125 gallons

Hydro-sponge III Pro up to 40 gallons

Hydro-pond 1 filter ponds up to 500 gallons

Hydro-pond II filter ponds up tp 1000 gallons

Hydro-pond III filter ponds up to 750 gallons

Micro pump power head with sponge filter, 360 degree rotation $10.00

All filters ten dollars each plus $8 shipping!!

I have four bushy pots of Giant hairgrass, Eleocharis montevidensis. This is a great way to fill up the back of a tank, or create an arching "frame".

$16.00 plus $8.00 shipping for all four pots

Ecology of the Planted Aquarium, by Diana Walstad, 2nd edition

The bible of the low tech planted aquarium. Hard cover bound, color photos, diagrams and charts by the author. Hand signed by the author.

$25.00 plus shipping

Also available:

50 Rootabs, great fertilizer for rooted plants such as Swords and Cryptocorynes
$10.00

15" stainless steel light touch tweezers. Pick up a single leaf or stem or a 2 pound plant. $10.00

EcoBio Stone- decorative rock that contains live bacteria for clearing cloudy water and cycling a tank. About as big around as a baseball. These really work. I have used several of them. Retails for 30 dollars. Unopened, never used. Was given to me by the manufacturer as a sample.
$10.00

I also have dozens of Hydrosponge filters of various sizes still in the original packaging and never used.

Prices do not include shipping.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
wow! mentioned this to a couple folks I thought had a use for whats offered.
50 Rootabs are,,, what brand/type? and wanting the 15" stainless steel light touch tweezers.

shipping will be to 34442 thanx.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The root tabs are the same as Aquarium Pharm root tabs which I got in bulk from the company who makes them for AP.

$8.00 shipping for any order.

Price on the sponge filters is ten dollars for any size any model. I should have at least one of every model they make. I wrote all the content on their web site, and as part of the payment they gave me all these filters.

The tweezers I have been selling for years. No one else sells 15 inch to my knowledge.

All PMS as of today answered. No takers on the book? Diana signed this book herself before sending it to me!

BTW, I should be able to do at least ten orders of root tabs if there are that many people who want them. Pass the word! I can only post one for sale post... and there is now a limit on "bumps"? :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.