The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started a fish / shrimp room and realized central air and filtration was by far better than a lot of small pumps / filters.
So I have some extra equipment I need to sell off to get some funds to buy some new shrimp. Everything listed is New In Box Unless otherwise noted.

(Quantity 2) Hagen - AquaClear Powerhead - Size: 20 (127 GPH) - $15.00
(Quantity 3) Hagen - AquaClear Powerhead - Size: 30 (175 GPH) - $17.00
(Quantity 3) Hagen - AquaClear Powerhead - Size: 50 (270 GPH) - $20.00 (One Box is open, powerhead has not been used but since the box is open I will take $2.00 off of that one if that is the one you want just let me know)
(Quantity 2) Hagen - AquaClear Powerhead - Size: 70 (400 GPH) - $40.00

(Quantity 4) Hagen - AquaClear Vibrator Pump - Size: 10 (5-10 Gallon) - $8.00
(Quantity 2) Hagen - AquaClear Vibrator Pump - Size: 20 (5-20 Gallon) - $10.00 (One Box is open, air pump has not been used but since the box is open I will take $2.00 off of that one if that is the one you want just let me know)

(Quantity 5) Hagen - AquaClear Powerhead Filter Quick Filter - One size fits all current Hagen / Aquaclear Powerhead - $5.00

(Quantity 3) Tetra Whisper AP150 Air Pump - Rated for 150 Gallons - $26.00

Shipping is actual cost. Let me know what you want and your zipcode and I will take it to the post office to be estimated.

Open to certain trades. PM for more info. Also if you wish to see pictures let me know. Most of the pictures will just be of the box but anything marked as already open I can take a picture of the actual item inside the box.

Prices are reasonably negotiable

1 - 1 of 1 Posts