The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LIVE STUFF

I got up this morning and, lo and behold, I have TONS of baby assassins!

3 SNAILS LEFT
I have 6 snails ready to go. All will be young; sizes will vary. $2 each. No minimum order.
3 SNAILS LEFT

PLANTS SOLD OUT
My plants have some BGA on them, so they'll be super-cheap. All the sizes are estimated. I have...
-Crypt wendetti, 3-4" x1 - $1
-Crypt wendetti, red color, 5-6" x1 - $1
-Crypt wendetti, red color, 10-12" x1 - $2
-Ozelot sword, 4-5" x1 - $1
Or all the plants together - $3
PLANTS SOLD OUT

All live shipping is Priority. $7 for snails; $4 for plants.

Snails are shipped in breather bags with insulation. I can't believe I'm saying this in April, but I had snow about a week ago, so... I do have heat packs, and if you have low temperatures in your forecast, I can include one for $3. If I deem your forecast unacceptably low for my babies, I will require that you either purchase a heat pack or wait for better weather (I will reserve the snails for you as long as you wish if you prepay).

If you want snails and plants packaged together, I'll look at boxes and figure something out.

QUASI-LIVE/DIAPAUSE STUFF

Triops are pretty much the coolest thing ever, IMHO. If you don't know what they are, go Google 'em, because you're missing out.

Here's what I got:
-T. longicaudatus (Black Beauty color morph) - $5
-T. newberryi - $5
-T. granarius - $6
(I have plenty of eggs, so I won't be updating # of packages available or anything!)

I'll give you about three tablespoons of sand. Last time I gave a friend a baggie of sand, she got dozens of hatchlings.

Triops eggs are shipped in a plain ol' paper envelope. $2 for shipping, or free if packaged with another purchase.

PAYMENTS

I take PayPal. I'll give you my ID via private messaging.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts