The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sooooo I'm in a tourist town with no LFS only a petsmart n a petco been to both n Petsmart absolutely refused to even sell me any nuisance snails n petco home gave me a few n a lik mystery snail that hasn't moved at all. But they had Assassin snails and I wasnt sure if it was straight to let my pea puffers eat any??? PLEASE let me known as tomorrow Is literally my only day off. Good looking out y'all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they decide to eat them it's not going to hurt them. I've never personally seen a pea puff take on an assassin but there's no danger if they do.
Ok I certainly appreciate it. It's been many many many years since I've even had an established tank or the peas the last established tank was my daughter's figure 8s and I always just got them ghost shrimp n any nuisance snails I could...always kept them full n Beaks in check and happy soooooo this tank is for my 3 yr old I dont wanna have any losses i most def appreciate the help!!!! ❤❤❤❤

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.